Free Ads Policy
Guidelines for placing free ads in Your Bulletin Board
1. FREE CLASSIFIED ADS include any personally owned items for sale (furniture, baby items, washers, tools, etc.) also yard and garage sales, and NON-commercial announcements. There is never a charge for these types of ads.
However, any ad placed that is for a service rendered or for an item manufactured or produced for sale at a profit CANNOT BE ACCEPTED AS A FREE CLASSIFIED AD, but will be accepted as a Business Ad. Real Estate and Rental ads are also considered as business ads.
2. TO CALL IN YOUR AD BY PHONE:
Phone Buckhannon, WV: (304)472-4899; Clarksburg, WV: (304)623-9000; Cumberland, MD: (301)729-6110; Fairmont, WV: (304)363-7105; Morgantown, WV: (304)296-4999; Oakland, MD: (301)334-1462; Uniontown, PA: (724)439-8685; Washington, PA: (724)223-0208; Waynesburg, PA: (724)852-2282; Wheeling, WV: (304)233-6999. All other areas in WV, PA, OH & MD use 1-800-345-9153. Here are some helpful guidelines to insure that your ad will be placed correctly:
1. Speak loudly and clearly.
2. Spell any words that are unusual or hard to understand.
3. You must include your area code with your phone number, and remember to give your phone number before and after your ad.
3. AD DEADLINE:
In order to make the Thursday distribution, your ad must be received by 5:00 pm Monday. To avoid busy phone lines call in your ad as early as possible or place your ad online.
4. FREE CLASSIFIED ADS run one issue only. If you do not sell your item in that issue, please submit the ad again for the next issue. We do not repeat ads for you.
5. EDITOR reserves the right to edit, condense, or reject any ad.
6. WE DISCLAIM any responsibility concerning the accuracy, truthfulness or validity of any ad.
7. ANYONE MALICIOUSLY PLACING PRANK ADS will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of state and federal laws which regulate the use of telephone and postal services.
8. PLEASE REPORT any classified ads that you discover as being regularly used to sell items at a profit. Informing us will insure better service and a higher quality for you.
9. ADS THAT CONSIST OF LONG LISTS of numerous items will be edited down to 5 items per category. Vehicles are limited to a total of 3. If you have many, many items to sell, please consider having a yard sale and advertising it free in Your Bulletin Board.